Andrea's Scrapbooking Obsession

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pages I've Made

I haven't gotten around to where I actually try and create my own layouts and such. I tend to find free packages to download, or free backgrounds and such to download and then play with those.

This is the first one I ever made


Then I made these, I couldn't decide whether I liked it with or without text so I uploaded both






I made this just to play around with putting in the smaller pictures. I really wanted to do a birthday page for Alex but I couldn't find the pictures from his birthday when I wanted to make the page so I found one of the pics taken before we got him ready for his party and used it instead.




Then I found the birthday pictures and made these 3 pages.






This layout that I did, I just took the background pages provided by somebody else, resized one of them and pasted and rotated it 3 times, then did the ornaments with Alex's name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home